Prince Harry made a surprise appearance in court for his ongoing legal battle against Associated Newspapers Ltd. over the publication of a letter written to his father-in-law.
The hearing, which took place virtually, discussed the alleged breach of privacy and copyright. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Prince Harry was seen smiling, which left many people wondering why. Here are some possible reasons:
- Seeing the judge: Prince Harry might have been relieved to finally have the chance to meet the judge who will be overseeing his case.
- Support from Meghan Markle: Meghan Markle, who is currently pregnant with their second child, reportedly offered her full support to her husband during the hearing.
- Confidence in his legal team: The Duke of Sussex is being represented by a top-notch legal team, which might have given him a boost of confidence.
- The possibility of winning: There is a chance that Prince Harry and his legal team could win the case, which would be a significant victory for the couple.
- A sense of justice: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been fighting against the media’s intrusion into their private lives, and being in court might have given him a sense of satisfaction that justice is being served.